Years have passed, but his words still inspire us. We will keep celebrating his legacy and life in the next years to come. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr is a man of honor and a memorable figure who will always live on in our hearts.
That is why we would like to reflect on his inspiring lessons that he has thought us. Something we should never forget. Before that fateful day in April 1968, his illuminating words are what kept his spirit flame.
Here are one of the best and most inspiring quotes from Martin Luther King, Jr, we must never forget.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Inspiring Quotes
These are the words that have become our life lessons.
- “The time is always right to do what is right.”
- “At the center of non-violence stands the principle of love.”
- “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.”
- “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that”
- “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.”
- “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.”
- “Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.”
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.”
Which of these quotes is your favorite? Let us know in the COMMENTS and SHARE this post with family and friends.